Thursday, April 30, 2009

4 years & 4months

Paisley turned 4 months old today. She was 6lbs 8oz on Friday, so she should weigh even more now.
She would have been 1 month old had we made it to full term. We love her so much. I can't seem to put her down. I'm making up for the 3 months that I wasn't able to hold her whenever I wanted.

The hospital gave Blake a book called,"No bigger than my teddy bear", to show how small the babies in the NICU and Pais were. Well now she is bigger than her teddy bear, we are going to take a picture of her with the same bear each month to see how she grows!!

Blake turned 4 years old this month, he is such a great little man, & the best big bother any girl could ask for. Here he is with aunt Beta & his best buddy during our hospital stay, Piggybear. That dog really helped out, Blake would talk to him, like he knew just how he felt.



Luke made this cake for Blake.(hey I rhymed and didn't even mean to!) Blake got better batter baseball for his birthday, he hits the ball pretty good.





2 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Cute kids!! I wished you lived closer, I haven't been able to see that sweet girl yet. Do you have plans to come to SV anytime soon? Paisley is amazing! Isn't it a blessing to have a miracle girl, I have one too :)

Sandy said...

I had spent a couple of weeks working in the NICU and I couldn't help but think of you guys and your little girl. I am so glad to hear everything is going well. It is VERY cool to check out your blog and see what you are up to. I hope some time soon we can all get together.

About Us

My photo
Clover, Blake and I continue to reside in Cedar City, Utah while pursueing an education and working. I just finished my second year at Southern Utah University. I thought I had decided on a career in Human Resourses but the company I work for got rid of all their HR and I have heard that other companies are doing the same thing, so I am still trying to decide but I am leaning towards something in business. Clover continues to do the painstaking job of raising a three year old. It appears that he has hit the terrible twos a year late. We still believe that he is the cutest kid ever. We are happy with life and continue to try and draw closer to our Heavenly Father in these trying times. We want to let everyone out there know that we think about them and hope that everyone is doing great.

EHS 1999

EHS 1999
Class of '99 Blog