Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lately I have been very emotional about Paisley turning 1! I think as a mom the 1st birthday is an emotional one any ways. But with all that has happened this last year, I find myself finally processing all that went on. I think I just went through the motions, and did what I had to do. And now a year later I am reliving last years events. Its like I'm going through it all over again,
the feelings I have are so strong. Don't get me wrong I feel so blessed to be one of the lucky mothers who was able to bring their baby home, when others could not. I want to journal some things that I couldn't bring myself to write down last year so that my children can see how we have been blessed by our Heavenly Father & His son Jesus. That they may also know that everything happens for a reason.

One of my favorite memories of last Christmas, Luke & I were trying to decided on a name for our little girl. I loved Paisley & just felt like that should be her name. Luke wanted to think about other names since we had time (or so we thought). But Christmas morning he hands me a baby book & where it says, "this book belongs to", he had my mom write Paisley. And this was my Christmas present.

2 comments:

Parsons Family Fun said...

Call me any time you need to. I will listen!! I love you Clover and your wonderful family.

Jessica said...

That is such a sweet story! That will be so special for her to know too! I love the name and it fits her.

About Us

My photo
Clover, Blake and I continue to reside in Cedar City, Utah while pursueing an education and working. I just finished my second year at Southern Utah University. I thought I had decided on a career in Human Resourses but the company I work for got rid of all their HR and I have heard that other companies are doing the same thing, so I am still trying to decide but I am leaning towards something in business. Clover continues to do the painstaking job of raising a three year old. It appears that he has hit the terrible twos a year late. We still believe that he is the cutest kid ever. We are happy with life and continue to try and draw closer to our Heavenly Father in these trying times. We want to let everyone out there know that we think about them and hope that everyone is doing great.

EHS 1999

EHS 1999
Class of '99 Blog