Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Paisley!!

Then
Paisley was born on December 30th 2008 @ 11:57 am via c-section. She weighed 1lb 10 oz & was 13 inches long. Around 3 am this day last year I woke up & knew that she would be delivered this day. I had been trying my hardest to lie to the doctors about my condition getting worse (I know, stupid right!), but every day made such a huge difference. Finally they did some blood work & found me out. I REMEMBER them taking me into the room & no one could come with me. I REMEMBER a nurse holding my hand. Then Luke was able to come in. Within a few minutes she was here, they said she cried right away. I wasn't able to see her for a few h0urs. While everyone got to go she her, I was hooked up to the milking machine! (I am a jersey by the way, I produce pure cream).




I will admit I was TERRIFIED the first time I saw her, she was so tiny, I couldn't see her face she had wires & tubes everywhere. I kept thinking I'm gonna wake up, I'm gonna wake up & still be pregnant for the next 3 months. Don't get me wrong I loved her so much my heart was breaking.

Some funnies: they moved me from labor & delivery the day before I had her & the nurse taking me to the other side of the hospital says "Congratulations on your baby". WHAT THE _ _ _ _! I look at Luke like "did I miss something". The nurse says "you just had a c-section right?" Needless to say she was not getting a thank you card. Another thing we can laugh about now, I had gained about 20+lbs with the mag. they had me on to prevent seizures, & Grandma Delsa tells me when she saw me all she could think is, man your boobs are huge!!Thanks Grandma



Now
Paisley is around 14lbs, she is the BIGGEST daddy's girl. She has been crawling for about a month now. Says "dada" any time I try to get her to say "mama"! Still as bawled as the day she was born & has no teeth. She thinks she is a big girl & wants nothing to do with baby food, only wants what we are eating. She is into everything!! & I love it!! She loves her brother & wants to do whatever he is doing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL!!




2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!!! Sorry we missed you sweet girl. I am so glad your mom is keeping us all updated and informed on you. What a sweet little beauty you are!!!
I love you!!
Becky

Leslie said...

She is so cute and just so you know I think hair is overrated!

About Us

My photo
Clover, Blake and I continue to reside in Cedar City, Utah while pursueing an education and working. I just finished my second year at Southern Utah University. I thought I had decided on a career in Human Resourses but the company I work for got rid of all their HR and I have heard that other companies are doing the same thing, so I am still trying to decide but I am leaning towards something in business. Clover continues to do the painstaking job of raising a three year old. It appears that he has hit the terrible twos a year late. We still believe that he is the cutest kid ever. We are happy with life and continue to try and draw closer to our Heavenly Father in these trying times. We want to let everyone out there know that we think about them and hope that everyone is doing great.

EHS 1999

EHS 1999
Class of '99 Blog