Monday, January 12, 2009

Update


I just wanted to update everyone on how Paisley is doing. I had to work this last week and so I worked 4 -10 hour shifts and drove up to SLC on Friday morning. I was soo excited to see my family and to see how Paisley is doing. She is doing so well. Every nurse and doctor that we talk to has commented on how well she is doing. They also say that she is a doll. She still has a heart murmer but they are going to look at that again today. On Saturday Clover got to hold her for the first time. Clover was soo excited she couldn't stop smiling. Paisley actually did better laying on her mommas chest than she does in the incubator when it comes to her oxygen and heart rate. It's amazing what skin to skin contact can do. She has gained weight and she is now at 1 pound 13 ounces, and she is up to about 9 ML of milk every three hours. Less than a week ago she was not eatning anything. We want to again thank you all for your prayers. Continue to pray for her and we will keep you updated.


8 comments:

Cammie said...

You are both so beautiful. What an amazing miracle. I'm so glad to hear that you are both doing so well.

jacobsclan said...

Glad to hear everthing is going good. What a beautiful little angel you have. Lots of love and support from us.

Bethany Gilson said...

That is a beautiful picture. Clover you look amazing and Paisley is so tiny and precious. You are always in our prayers!

Dayna said...

Yeah! That is so amazing!! I love the pix - she is so wonderful!! I'm so happy you finally got to hold her!! That has to melt your heart!!

Hang in there guys! She such a great fighter!!

Jessica said...

That makes me weepy!!! How often do you get to hold her?
Oh wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!

MathisFam said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how small she really is. I knew she was small, but seeing her like that is crazy. It really is a miracle!

Jude, Namea, Kuu said...

Hey Dunns,

We haven't been on the website for a while but wow you guys have been through a lot. We will definetly join the prayer group. Also we live right across the hospital so if you need anything just let us know please. Email me at judesells@hotmail.com and I can give you our phone numbers. Take care guys and hopefully we will hear from you soon.

Jaymie said...

Clover, I was so excited to find your blog and have cried every since!! I am so glad that things are going good and that your baby is growing. The NICU is an amazing place, a place where the spirit is always present. We count our blessings that we were only there for 3 weeks with the twins,and I pray that your time there will only bring blessings. Know that I love and miss you and that you are in our prayers.

About Us

My photo
Clover, Blake and I continue to reside in Cedar City, Utah while pursueing an education and working. I just finished my second year at Southern Utah University. I thought I had decided on a career in Human Resourses but the company I work for got rid of all their HR and I have heard that other companies are doing the same thing, so I am still trying to decide but I am leaning towards something in business. Clover continues to do the painstaking job of raising a three year old. It appears that he has hit the terrible twos a year late. We still believe that he is the cutest kid ever. We are happy with life and continue to try and draw closer to our Heavenly Father in these trying times. We want to let everyone out there know that we think about them and hope that everyone is doing great.

EHS 1999

EHS 1999
Class of '99 Blog