Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update

Things are going pretty well here with Paisley. I have been home all week and drove up again to see my family this weekend. Clover wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I just went to see Paisley by my self last night. Clover felt really bad about it, but I think she just needed a break from the hospital. Paisley is doing really well. She looked so great and she even opened her eyes for me and gave me a couple of smiles. She was put on a new medication to help heal the hole that is in her heart that causes a murmer. They give her three doses of the medication and then do an echo on her heart to see if the medicine worked. If the medicine didn't do anything then they may have to think about surgery. Please pray for her that she can close the hole on her own. We have asked people to fast for her this weekend so if you can we would appreciate it. They also found some blood on her head, but it is soo little that they are not too worried about it. They call it a grade 1, and they rank them from 1-4, with 4 being the most serious. Other than that she is doing perfect. We really can't complain, we have been so blessed and have learned so much about the love of our Savior. He truly is watching over our little family. Thank you again for your prayers and support.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

you guys are in our hearts and we are hoping an praying the best for Clover and Paisley, and your family!!
Miss ya!

Cammie said...

We will be praying for her little heart!! I hope you are doing well, how is Blake holding up?

Leslie said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. We will continue to pray for your family. Thanks for the updates!

About Us

My photo
Clover, Blake and I continue to reside in Cedar City, Utah while pursueing an education and working. I just finished my second year at Southern Utah University. I thought I had decided on a career in Human Resourses but the company I work for got rid of all their HR and I have heard that other companies are doing the same thing, so I am still trying to decide but I am leaning towards something in business. Clover continues to do the painstaking job of raising a three year old. It appears that he has hit the terrible twos a year late. We still believe that he is the cutest kid ever. We are happy with life and continue to try and draw closer to our Heavenly Father in these trying times. We want to let everyone out there know that we think about them and hope that everyone is doing great.

EHS 1999

EHS 1999
Class of '99 Blog