Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update




I just wanted to post an update on Paisley. This afternoon when Clover went into a doctors appointment she stopped by to see Paisley afterwards and they informed her that they were going to be doing the surgery at between about 3 and 4 pm. I was at Alice's with Blake and Clover called and informed me that she was on her way to pick me up. I arranged to have Jake and Melissa watch Blake and we headed to the hospital. We hurried up and waited and they ended up doing the surgery at about 5 0r 5:30. She is doing just fine now, the nurses said she did so well and that everything went just fine. It was so hard to see her all medicated and out of it. So now she will just have to be on the ventilator for a couple days, and she should be able to start back on her progress and hopefully come home soon enough. Thank you again for your prayers and we will continue to keep you updated.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad she is doing so well. Let me know if you need help with Blake.

Jessica said...

You all are doing such a wonderful job. We are still praying...

Leslie said...

We are continuing to pray for you and your family. Thanks for the updates

bridget said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. We're still praying too. You guys have been on my mind daily.

All my love, Bridget

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

I am so glad things went ok. She is such an amazing little baby.

Bethany Gilson said...

That is not easy, but I'm glad she is doing well!

Dayna said...

Those are such great pix's!!! I love them!! She is SO beautiful. If I didn't know I would never think she was so tiny!!

Keep fighting lil' Paisley!!

About Us

My photo
Clover, Blake and I continue to reside in Cedar City, Utah while pursueing an education and working. I just finished my second year at Southern Utah University. I thought I had decided on a career in Human Resourses but the company I work for got rid of all their HR and I have heard that other companies are doing the same thing, so I am still trying to decide but I am leaning towards something in business. Clover continues to do the painstaking job of raising a three year old. It appears that he has hit the terrible twos a year late. We still believe that he is the cutest kid ever. We are happy with life and continue to try and draw closer to our Heavenly Father in these trying times. We want to let everyone out there know that we think about them and hope that everyone is doing great.

EHS 1999

EHS 1999
Class of '99 Blog